Manufactured homes have grown in popularity over recent years, and offer many advantages like affordability, independence and a flexible choice of location. Gateway proudly offers numerous manufactured home loan choices including FHA, VA, Conventional and even some of our specialized programs like the Lock & Shop, Fannie Mae’s HomeReady and the Freddie Mac HomePossible loan.
Is It Right for You?
Homebuyers interested in an alternative to traditional housing that has a wide range of financing terms and requirements; such as low-down payments, flexible credit and repayment terms along with a range of other attractive options.
Is It Right for Your Situation?
Primary residence, manufactured double-wide homes; maximum loan amounts vary based on loan program selected.
Features and Benefits
- Down payments as low as 0%
- Home must sit on a foundation and be classified as real estate
- Fixed-rate, Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARMs) and High Balance options available
- Gift funds and seller contributions for down payment and closing costs may be allowed
- Affordable alternative to traditional housing
Manufactured homes can offer a desirable alternative to today’s homeowners. They are factory-built and oftentimes allow for a tremendous amount of customization from the materials used to amenities like fireplaces, multiple floor plan options and many other features. If a manufactured home is in your future, Gateway can help your dream of homeownership come true.
Questions? Contact Rebecca Sheridan Today!